Health and safety program
At Phaos Santorini Suites, your health and safety are our foremost priority, so we are always here for you and we are ready to welcome you with open arms to a protected and safe hideaway, creating a tailored action plan that will safeguard your wellbeing while enjoying your carefree summer holidays. We incorporated rigorous measures and carefully planned regulations, our “Health & Safety Program” focuses on providing care, confidence, and comfort to all our guests in the new COVID-19 environment. From the moment of your arrival to the moment of your departure, a safe journey is attentively crafted for you.
KEY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED ACROSS YOUR STAY WITH US:
- Check-in from 14:00 pm.
- The transfer from/to the airport and the port includes the appropriate maximum guest occupancy. The vehicles used for the transfer of our guests are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Physical distancing across all public areas.
- Hands-free sanitization stations across the hotel.
- Each suite is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon every departure.
- Disinfection of all fabric areas of the suite with disinfectants and steam cleaners reaching a temperature of 70°C and above.
- All in-room print collaterals are replaced by digital documents in the tablet you will find in every suite and contactless in-room dining service is offered.
Ready to welcome you
- Our people are trained and certified how to avoid the transmission of the virus following key measures that ensure their personal as well as our guests’ health and safety.
- Moreover, temperature and health condition check of all staff is done at the beginning of each shift.
- Medical care with an affiliated doctor is available 24/07 to provide special care to guests in need.
- We have been accredited with the “Health First ” seal by the Hellenic Republic Ministry of Tourism Hellenic Chamber of Hotels, we prove our commitment to our “Health & Safety program”, making our hotel a safe destination on the Greek island of Santorini.
- The Hospital began its operation July 2016 and is equipped with the latest technology medical equipment and staffed with qualified scientific, medical, nursing, administrative and other staff.
- The Emergency Department is on duty 24 hours a day providing care to patients with urgent medical conditions. Our Emergency Department team includes certified emergency medicine specialists, nurses trained in emergency and critical care.
Travel advice for Covid-19
While you are in Greece, if you see any symptoms related to Covid-19, please call the National Public Health Organization in 1135. Because of constant changes on travel restrictions between countries, before booking a ticket, as well as before traveling, we advise you to check what applies to the country you want to travel from/to. Your personal care while traveling:
- Frequently washing your hands with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing or sneezing, before handling and consuming food. By doing this you minimize viruses that may be on your hands and avoid infection that could occur by then touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- It is good for you to avoid contact with patients who appear ill with respiratory symptoms.
- Wearing a mask is the best solution in case you are coughing or sneezing or if you are taking care of a person with the suspected 2019-nCoV infection. Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
For more useful travel information about Covid-19 please visit the links below: